This prestigious School in New York City is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to the Director of Institutional Advancement. The ideal candidate for the position is highly-organized, discrete, and accustomed to working in an administrative function in fast-paced environments. Excellent problem-solving skills with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet goals and deadlines a necessity. The candidate must also have excellent communication skills in order to courteously interact with faculty, staff, parents and students on a regular basis.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Performs general administrative work in support of the Director of Institutional Advancement and Development Office.
• Manages the Director of Institutional Advancement’s phone, calendar and tasks.
• Schedules appointments with the Director of Institutional Advancement for Board members, development staff, and prospective donors.
• Assists in the handling of correspondence and large mailings and general filing work.
• Provides administrative support for Development Office projects and initiatives.
• Performs data entry work and other related administrative work as needed.
• Order catering and coordinate for special requests and set-up.
• Receive and distribute presentations/materials for meetings/conference calls.
• Handle confidential information and explain procedures when necessary.
• Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects when necessary
For immmediate consideration please send resume to application